Monday, May 28, 2012

Request and Commission V2 Launch Today

Hey everyone it's a bit of a late night and no one's awake so I don't expect much activity but big news from me tonight, that will be spread throughout the sites. Tonight is the launching of my new requesting and commissioning forms. Where now you won't be redirected to a list of information you simply jot down what you want and hit submit! Nothing can go wrong (I've tried to make sure of that)! In addition to the new launch of these forms there is updated information as well. Shorter and more to the point, as well as the first release of the newly designed Art Package system where you can get up to five commissions at one time and save money by getting up to half off the normal value of a commission!

You guys spoke and I listened and hopefully I found a way that pleases us both. Happy submitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment