Thursday, May 31, 2012

Big Dilemma, Need Help

It seems I've run into a bit of a problem. This will apply to anyone who wants a Reference Request or Commission from me.

In all the commotion making the information, prices, how they work, so on and so forth, I forgot the most crucial step of this process, getting it on the computer. While I am in possession of a scanner, the paper I use for References is 11" x 14" which is far to large for the scanner I already have to be effective. Which means I have no way of actually providing work to people who ask for this particular service.

My technological background tells me that finding a machine that will satisfy this requirement is next to impossible as one can't find even a legal size scanner for under $500 which there is no way I'm going to save up enough for that, quickly anyway. As it would appear Brother is the only brand name to have come out with a printer that can successfully print and even copy or scan a ledger sized piece of paper (11" x 17") but even a machine such as this is over $200. It would appear that this is my only option (my only affordable option anyway) that won't decrease quality of a picture or increase hassles for the process of a picture. So as an effort to help myself...Commissions, commissions, commissions, I need them. Currently the only real special I'm running is my Magical Girl which is $3. I see I will have to step up the game a bit...

All I have to say is be on the look out for great deals down the road...I'm willing to do what it takes to get this over and done with.

If you have any other words of advice they would be greatly appreciated as well. Please, I really need help with this, internet-goers.

No comments:

Post a Comment