Monday, May 14, 2012

Commissions and $3 MG Special

Hey everyone, me again here with some news on my commissions opening back up again! Yay. Of course you know how to submit a commission but right now I'm having a special for all those who have lady OCs and wish to show off some cute style for them by having them featured in my Magical Girl concept outfit (Link for more details on what it is). What was normally a $5 priced commission will be on special for $3 for a long while for I have some bills that are piling up and I'm hoping that getting a lot of these will help my predicament. So let your friends know, tell your friends to let their friends know, tweet it, tumblr it, facebook it, etc. Get the word out! Now because I haven't exactly come up with a concept costume for males yet I will still extending this to the guys as well, just remember when putting in a commission to mark the following: Tame, Pose, Flat Color, No Background or for people who forget, just post in the description that you want the $3 price and I'll edit the rest.

Aside from that I want to announce my artistic return to the internet and look forward to dealing forward more of the good stuff that I do

No comments:

Post a Comment