Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Second Job

Hey, I'm still alive here. Been kinda slow what with the September specials and all, which worked out really well I gotta say. I haven't been on the computer quite as much and when I was I had to look up details for commissioners and requesters.

If you're reading this your probably wondering what that has to do with a second job. Just yesterday, a former co-worker of mine quit to work at the gas station about 5 miles away from where I work, not too far if you ask me. I saw her that morning..or afternoon rather and told asked her how it was going so far. Told me it was fine for the time being. I responded by saying I might need to get a morning job she so kindly offered to refer me to the manager, so I should be looking forward to a phone call (Hopefully not during my shift at my current job, that would suuuuck).

No comments:

Post a Comment