Sunday, October 31, 2010

Moving on to the next special.

It's that time again. Another special is in the making. Call me crazy but I believe it's time to make everything a Dollar.

That's right. A dollar, You can't do much better than that, unless it was free of course. I'm not that nuts though. I need to make a living as much as the next guy. 

So yea. "Everything's a dollar. What can I get with this dollar?" is probably the next thing on your mind. How about anything from a Sketch to a Full Color with background, PLUS as a fanservice you have the choice of adding in one of my five most popular girls (or guys if you should want one, it can be changed if you like). I've been needing to draw my girls for a little while and figured, "Hey, why not add them in with some new people." As a VERY generous person this dollar special is not limited by content rating either. Tame? Go for it. Mature? Be the daring. Adult? Go get 'em tiger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment