Monday, October 18, 2010

Marker Fundraiser!

Hey guys, me again, here with another sale!

This time I need commissions and I need 'em bad. Now I'm gonna lay down the ground rules so we know what's going on.

First off, I'm gonna throw in a free digital touch up to whatever you commission me, normally a 9-20% value of the full color picture. (This will be optional of course.)

Next up. 10% off all TAME commission types, plus half off of the addition of extra characters.

20% off all MATURE commission types, plus half off the addition of extra characters.

30% off all ADULT commission types, plus 75% off the addition of extra characters.


And as an added treat. All people who order their commission before Saturday's end will get a free sketch of their choice at no charge and at no limit to content type.


This will be a commission only event, if your looking for requests you'll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment