Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The things I do for Activity

http://furrycentral.deviantart.com/blog/37665728/

On deviantART I own a group, flourishing pretty well I gotta say, averaging in at around four hundred plus members. Not even an eightieth of this group participates in what I have going. And of those I've appointed as administration, no one, aside from myself and two people, feels the need to even try to suggest things to make the group more interesting/entertaining. It took appointing a troll in just to get a spark of life from even five of the hundreds in this group.

Is this really what it takes to get attention anymore? Being made fun of, downgraded publically, having your fan-dom smashed by just one person to get a response. I guess so if it got that many people to respond at all. Just gives me more reason to quit what I do on dA and just lurk on the messaging network.

Now in regards to me, sure I was made fun of, sure I was made a huge jack ass in front of four hundred or more people but you know what? I didn't care, I knew everything of this 'characters' background, in fact.

Here are a few screen shots:

 

So much for equal opportunity right? Here's the funny part for you readers. I knew what would happen when I instated his rank. I'm not an idiot. I just look for the most devious ways to screw with someone's head. If it takes being brought down, it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment