Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Need to stop sleeping in

Greetings fellow readers, with my work shifting from morning to night shifts again I find myself sleeping in yet again, going to bed at the early hours of the morning. I find this very problematic for one, I sleep longer than I usually do since I'm no longer in school. For two, I know I do a lot of my drawing at night but there's no reason I should feel the need to draw past one in the morning. Lastly I don't need to be yelled at by the parents because I "Didn't go to sleep last night." Sure staying up is great, heck you might stumble upon things you don't during the day, don't do it often though. Sleep is a necessary part of having good health which you may not care about but I do. Ever since I had my last filling, I've been extremely cautious of what I eat and drink in fear that the damage to my teeth gets worse.

Oh well though, figured I'd share that bit with you all, back to drawing this pile of requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment