Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pain in my...Foot?

Yes, for some reason there is an acute pain in my foot when/if moved a certain way. I think it has something to do with my walking on my so often because it only seems to happen when I put my heel down (Since it technically hurts around the heel anyway). But yea, I might go see my doctor ask them what's up with this cause it's never happened before a few days ago.

Probably nothing serious I bet. Never hurts to ask though.

P.S. Going into week three of missing Jenn. My worry rises as each moment passes on. My wonder begins to wander into the bad section of thoughts on what could have happened. Hopefully she'll appear soon and try to explain to me what's been up so I don't need to drown myself in sorrow every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment