Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Two...

Well. Apart from day one, day two wasn't so satisfying.

The day started off with me having work. I was late, of course. Oversleeping is a bad thing, eh? Luckily, my manager didn't pay it any mind. Work for the most part was decent. Almost watched a couple of women fight in front of me. Silly ladies, cutting the line is for places like Wal-Mart and School. Once I got home things got a bit better, or should I say stayed about the same tempo as the rest of the day. No game play for me. Later in the day around six-ish, mother and the siblings came home. They'd gone school shopping, clothes shopping more so. Things only went downhill from here. Starting with mother being all not approving of the music I listen to. So yea, any ideas what else can be nice to listen too? Then apparently my not liking a song my brother does makes me mean. 

Anyway, life goes on. You'll see from me again tomorrow.


Edit: Another thing. Watched Camp Rock: The Final Jam tonight. Only saw the last part of it though cause of how late the tv was turned on. One of the scenes made me realize...My girlfriend knows hardly anything about me, my family, my life in general. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm really not the right person for her or if I need to start opening up before she finds someone a bit more interesting than me. Gonna get back to drawing now before I let the emo side of my personality start writing suicide notes because I don't feel worthy of what I have. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment