Sunday, April 8, 2012

Full Traditional Pictures; Free

Alright guys, girls and everyone in between. I'm offering up two free full color pictures to anyone who can help me get my muse back. As of January I've been completely unable to fully get anything down on paper completely (I can't get more than half a sketch done anymore if even the skeletal area i draw). I'm going to hold something similar to an auction for anyone and everyone to enter. I will hold one for the female clientele and the male clientele. There are restrictions of course so do't get so riled up before I have a chance to type anything.

Starting off, the limitations for the female of course because I enjoy drawing them the most:

Ages: old enough, I prefer the younger crowd (late teens to older thirties) if you have a loli I will not consider it because I don't do underage, meaning this will be of mature/mild adult nature

Heights: I love a short gal shorties are cute and depending on certain traits, sexy. that and I usually have a tough time drawing taller gals.

Size: I usually 'autocorrect' to a size that ends up having a slim torso and thick hips so size doesn't matter too much, I would prefer slimmer characters but I don't mind trying my own with some thicker gals.

Bust: You know it was coming....bust size can vary as widely as you like, but keep it within a realistic boundary as the largest I've done is an "O cup" breast (yes I'm knowledgeable on my cup sizes even though I'm a guy). any type is fine as well.

Hair: Uhhhh..I don't think it matters but I guess if there's a preference, Long hair?

Anthro: Anthro ocs are accepted, I have to leave out you scalies though...I apologize...



Now for the males

Ages: same as the females, I'll do any of the younger crowd (late teens to older thirties) youngtsers aren't allowed.

heights: eeeh, I'll try just about any size male I guess, it really doesn't matter to me

Size: I'm pretty lenient with this but no ultrabuffs please, i'm terrible when it comes to the muscle anatomy

Hair: Doesn't matter

Anthro: anthro ocs are accepted, same as the ladies though; no scalies I'm sorry


I'm basically looking for those characters that will...REALLY make me scream "Gotta draw" I'm begging, cause drawing is my life and I love doing it...I have too many art supplies to have it burn out on me.

Please leave comments with links to ref sheets or any available images (only) of  your character(s) if you have questions you may feel free to leave comments asking, or private message/note me. Remember, I will only pic what really catches my eye and jerks me in a way that makes me wanna draw.

(These pictures will be backgroundless)

(For you lazy people, I'll go ahead and take the liberty of posting links back to the respective journals of each site I'm hosting this on)

For DA
For FA
For IB
For SF
For FC

3 comments:

  1. here is mine description of my character:

    My fursona fact file
    by ~madhollow222

    name: izen

    type: furry

    furry type: dragon tigrex

    age: unkown

    sex:male

    sexuality: straight

    likes: goth/emo music and anime

    dislikes:pop,douches,demons and rap

    backstory: izen was born a dragon but one certain day he found a runes tone that made him immortal strong quick and agile and the runs tone sent a message into his mind to find people and furries that is compatible with the runestone and this is his quest for life and when he finds the person that is compatible the stone will float to them.


    powers: super strength, immortal, faster , the ability to turn into his primal form ,gets more powerful by activating them and
    Appearance: black and red scales with wings on his arms like blades and he has scares across his eye. His eye colour is red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/08/2012

    http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/Sileen_Beauty/Kadrian.jpg

    Fa name: Avalon Anders(darkemoprincess on dA)

    Character information:

    name: K'drian Greaves

    Species: Human/vampire mix

    Age:26

    Gender: Male

    Orientation: Pansexual

    Height: 6 ft 8 inches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Ashe Kimiko

    Species: White Tigress

    Age: 23

    Gender: Female

    Height: 5'2

    Weight: 102

    Breast size: 34 C

    Hair: Red with purple streaks

    Fur/stripe pattern: Random black stripes through out fur, ears and tail tip dyed purple

    hope this can do something for you :3

    <3 Ashe

    ReplyDelete