Friday, February 17, 2012

Things To Come: March

Hey everyone, just wanted to say that February will be the last month I take Requests, Commissions and Trades. I'll be changing a number of things
A few things to look forward to:



Commissions 5.0 - The new version five commissions will include packages in which you can commission bulk quantities of pictures (2+) at discounted prices without having to wait for specials (though there will be specials on them as well.) Look forward to larger variations of options to choose from at your trusted low prices from yours truly.

Another benefit you can look forward too is multiple payment options. Like in some retailers, you are able to divide a total sum purchase among multiple payment methods, I will be offering this very same option when you make payment for a commission.

As I work through all the requests and commissions, I'll see to working on new things that I see other artists do. A few examples would be: Badges, ACEOs, stamps, animations and more.




Requests 4.2 - Requests are looking pretty static right now, I don't believe I'll find anything major to update quite yet to make it version 5.0 but the 4.2 will post new information regarding requests like remaining anonymous now and single site posting (this will not exclude my blogger however).
On another note, I may do away with flat color requests as well due to burning of markers. I'll just have to change my tactics to entice the interest for commissions.




General Information - Just general updates to look for further down the road, there will be a change in what I will and will not draw and certain notes regarding some themes/settings/species of anthro/etc. Expect a change in picture completion times as well. A bit later in March I will list all of the things that I will be doing art wise that I do now. This is regards to art, media used, central themes of art, art events and possibly more.

For now those are all the major updates that will go underway.  A few things will be beta for the time being to see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment