Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally found a moment.

It's about time I posted something that wasn't from my phone. Lately I found myself wanting to get more into roleplaying because the way I see it, I'm heading in one direction and that's being a sexual deviant not a bad one, I'm generally nice and I'm too easy going to confront someone with an erotic desire, I don't do that. Anything that happens in my house stays in my house. Anyway back on topic; I wanted to get back into roleplaying so therefore I also want to look into getting my story(stories) written as well. Hope to see another section to the web up soon! It'll host a list of all the characters I do have, I may post individual Biographies of each of them. and anything else I feel is necessary to make myself feel more part of my characters.

In other news, February's coming up. Gonna post some special pricing on adult commissions for those lover pairs out there.~ Gonna have a special form made that only people interested shall receive. This won't be limited to people who are dating of course, anyone interested in adult commissions are more than welcome to them. Coming up for March I may have a green fever especially with my birthday coming up. Wooh! 21 years. time to break out the kegs! Iunno. I'm not much of a drinker actually.

I would also like to state the coming of the Magical Girl Costume which will be offered as a Color commission for five USD (Eventually I'll figure out a way to work it into a usable outfit for males without making them look too...feminine). I think that's all I have for tonight to mention. It's getting late and I'm tired been playing Elite Beat Agents on the DS all afternoon pretty much and my arm hurts.

Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment