Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things

Well I'll forewarn you now, I have been drawing a bit more as of late. I've also been working a bit on the forms I have, tidying up for actually opening commissions again, maybe I'll get some in this time cause I could really use the financial aid. My phone service is on the verge of shutting off, my bill is damn well near $200. I'm doing better on paying my car off than that. I'll probably offer some color flats for $2 or something, I don't know yet.

I've also edited my request form so it's a bit more detailed on what kind of content each category offers. So newer requestors will probably notice that.

In much shorter news, I have a new oc, Verya. Some people have already seen her, some people haven't, if you catch a moment head on over to HBP-A for a quick pic and some info on new kitty OC. She'll also be featured in my banner for this particular segment of my blog web.

I think that's pretty much all I have for today on what's been happening lately.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with drawing a bit more. ;)

    I can't wait to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete