Monday, March 7, 2011

Yea. Much less art now.

So I was all excited yesterday. I had finally gotten my colored card stock paper to draw on and thus far I've drawn a couple pics which will be viewable at the B section of my blog. Needless to say I was excited cause I could draw on colored paper now. I went to work rather content not a problem in the world really. When I got home I noticed my light that I use to draw was gone. Most likely problem? Take a wild guess.

Now that I have no way to draw at night without disturbing my brother in his sleep there will be less art from me. I might even have to stop doing adult art solely for this reason. At least until I can replace my lamp. Anyway that's my rant for today, thanks for reading if you did. Here's hoping your evening was better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment