Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Commissions

Hey everyone. It's me again here to let you in on the next sale. Holiday pictures for all of a whopping $3 (Or 120 Points if you're on dA). All full color. With or without a background is up to you!

Limits: 1 Commission per person
5 Characters maximum in a Picture

In unrelated news I would like to know what everyone's doing for their Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday I'm curious.

As for me? I'm going to be spending Thanksgiving eating...and getting ready for work on Black Friday. Yay for waking up at 3 or 4 AM!

Christmas? I'm probably gonna ask for some new headphones, hopefully to have my brother out of the room, maybe even try to look for another job. Nothin' much going on for me, lemme know what you're gonna be up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment